Tuesday 10 July 2012

My thoughts on relationships



What are we all searching for anyway?

At this stage in my life, I honestly don't know. Experiences? Physical only or falling in love? The whole shebang? Over the past 8 months I know I have had no headspace to even consider dating. Not that I was beating anyone off with a stick, but I just had too many things on my plate to sort out and I wasn't in a good frame of mind.

Fast forward to now, happily settled in my own little abode, I believe I have a bit of headspace to consider that it might be nice to start dating again. I've been so out of touch with the dating world for the last I don't know how many years. I don't even know what is de rigeur anymore.

You know what, I'm not going to overthink this. Forget it. Buddhism teaches me to only make a positive influence in the life of every being I come across. It doesn't matter if it doesn't work out, or if the other person has issues. What is important is I can give. I will endeavour to leave a spark in the life of everyone I come across.  Life goes on... fabulously. If anyone wants to join me on my journey, then I'll worry about it. Until then, to steal a line from Kimora Lee ... live a life of fabulosity! Doesn't matter if you are single or attached, you ARE fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment